I was interviewed by George Dvorsky of Sentient Developments the other day. He interviewed me about the Lifeboat Foundation, existential risks, transhumanism, this blog, etc. Check it out.
Also, you can find this blog syndicated on LiveJournal, if you like that sort of thing.
While I'm on the subject of this blog, here are my favorite posts from last year, in case you missed 'em:
- X-Seed 4000
- What is Uploading?
- Magnetoperception and New Categories of Experience
- Nanofactory Regulation
- The Singularity Crawls into the Mainstream
- The BoÃ¶tes Void
- Our Low-Entropy Universe and You
- The Transhumanist Collective
- Friendly AI - We Are Clueless.
- Six Places to Nuke When You're Serious
- Airships for Everyone
- Women in Transhumanism
- Transhumanist Discussion Venues
- Nanotechnology and Megascale Engineering
- Overpopulation? Not a problem!
- First-Stage Nanoproducts and Nanoweaponry
- Putting Antarctica in the Microwave
- Defining the Singularity
- A Nuclear Reactor in Every Home
- Kinematically Self-Replicating Entities
- Prediction: Artificial Skyfish by 2025
- One of us! One of us! One of us!
- Transhumanist Sects
- Confusions in Artificial Intelligence
Comments are working again, by the way.